LOOKING FOR HELP?
United Way 211 has a list of substance abuse and mental health resources. It can be accessed by dialing 211 from any phone in Lee County. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
- The Lee County Juvenile Assessment Center Resource Guide
- The Lee County Juvenile Assessment Center also has many resources for parents and concerned citizens on its website.
- Central Florida Behavioral Health Network
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- 2016 Florida Youth Substance Abuse Survey
- Lutheran Services Florida
- Hazelden-Betty Ford Foundation
- Twelve Oaks Recovery and Treatment
- New Season, Lee County Treatment Center
- Samaritan Health and Wellness
- Sovereign Health of Florida
- Park Royal Behavioral Health
- White Sands
- Novus Medical
- David Lawrence Center